Two row trailed potato harvester
The new TL-1750-DRE double row trailed potato harvester has no equal in Africa. It was designed and developed in South Africa for harevsting in African conditions.
- The new TL-1750-DRE double row trailed potato harvester has no equal in Africa. It was designed and developed in South Africa for African conditions.
- It boasts a short digging web that has a greater capacity, and is capable of handling larger volumes and due to this valuable time is saved which translates into greater profits.
- The TL1750-DRE has hydraulicly driven torque hubs on the wheels that assist the tractor. The wheels are also hydraulicly steerable which allows for a smaller turning circle which helps with those awkward tight turns at the end of the field.
- The axle can also be hydraulicly tilted to compensate for slopes in the field thus helping to keep the TL-1750-DRE horizontal and stable.
- A hydraulicly adjustable drawbar ensures that precise tracking between the tractor and harvester can be achieved.
- Drawbar positioning can be set to inline trailed or offset trailed as the need arises.
- The 2 ton bunker allows the TL-1750-DRE to continue harvesting without interruption while the next trailer on rotation is brought into position, so that it may be filled on the move by the retractable discharge elevator.
- The proven Q-drive system limits abrasion to a minimum, which contributes toward the durability and low maintenance cost of the TL-1750-DRE.
The TURNER TL-1750-DRE is backed by a complete spares service.
"Farm automation is an essential part of keeping a farm profitable these days. With the help of Turnerland I managed to increase efficiency by 38%."